Friday, December 14, 2007

Something worth posting...

This was forwarded to me from my friend Anne-Marie. I thought I'd post it for anyone who'd like to take a look. Please remember to keep our troops in prayer! Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best!!

As I reflect on this photograph, I see once again that not all the brave leave the
'home of the brave' to enter battle; some are required now to be the brave of
the home. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words but this one leaves me speechless and with tears in my eyes.



We have a long list of good friends whose husbands are deploying to Iraq next month. One of the wives sent me this. We feel compelled to send it on. Your prayers are deeply appreciated. These guys deserve our love, our hugs and most powerfully, our prayers.



Prayer Request: I understand that life in Iraq is very difficult to bear right now. Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance and safety. Please stop for a moment and pray for our troops around the world.

'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.'

1 comment:

Laura said...

I saw the picture of the little boy and teared up instantly. I will be posting this on my blog =)