Friday, January 4, 2008

Sea World...again?

I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally post another story! It has been one crazy month - that's for sure!! We've been running nonstop from one thing to the next! Since I'm behind in my blogging - I'll probably break this up into a few posts instead of one huge monster post (for your sake anyways). ;)
Due to the very busy (and expensive) month of December, we didn't go on any new adventures or do any site-seeing. Not only because of Christmas, but also because we wanted to save up our spending money for Jason's sisters' visit. We knew there would be money that needed to be spent (on extra food and fun things), so we tried to keep ourselves occupied with free activities until there arrival. Which for us means...Sea World! We've squeezed just about as much as we could out of our season passes! I have no idea how many times we've made a visit to Sea World this past year! Sure it gets old...for me anyways. Jason and Kristin seem to thoroughly enjoy themselves each and every time we go. I just enjoy going to spend time with my family - and getting our 2 free drinks at the hospitality house! Woot woot! So here are a few pictures of us the last time we went to Sea World before Jason's sisters came.

Katie doesn't approve of this tomfoolery...


Me and Katie wathing people ride the water ride


Good 'ol Shamu...


Jason and Kristin on the log ride.


Kristin checking on Daddy


Me and Katie-poo watching Jason and Kristin


I don't think Katie appreciated me making a mockery of her signature finger-sucking pose ;)


Katie is ready to go home!


In other news (well it's old news now), Katie has finally mastered the art of crawling and standing up on her own. Here is a video clip of her keeping busy. Now all I have to do is convince her that she needs to lose a few pounds...just to keep her from getting too arrogant due to her newfound skills. Balance is key folks. Balance is key. ;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

OMG, Tricia...it took forever for you to post. I'd thought I lost you!

Yay, I can't wait to go to Sea World when I won't be melting (in a sing song voice, of course).

That is the best picture of you and Katie ever!! Definitely print it and frame it!

Awww!! My little smoochie poochies!! I just want to scoop you all up and steal you! I love you guys so much!