Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Officially bummed on Election Day

Before: Getting ready to fill out my absentee ballot back in October


After: (no photo available because I'm too busy crying to get out my camera on this lousy Election Day) ;)

Well - it looks as though Obama has won the race for President of the United States. I'm not going to lie to you folks - I'm officially bummed! The race initially started out as a toss-up with either candidate potentially winning. But for some extremely retarded reason - the financial crisis with Wall Street back in September set McCain back. I can't understand why people are more willing to vote for someone campaigning on mere promises of change rather than someone campaigning on real life experience and love of country! It makes completely no sense to me!! No offense to my lovely friends and family who feel otherwise (honestly)!! :)

Oh well - whatever. I don't even know why I bother voting with Washington State. The majority of people there never vote my way! Now if only I can somehow get the Air Force to send Jason to Alaska, so I can move in next door to Sarah Palin - maybe she'd teach me how to hunt and go fishing... ;)

No comments: